I will be giving free smartphones with unlimited talk, text, data, and international calling to people with low income. Less then $28,000/year. Be sure to bring proof of eligibility. I will be at Community Beyond Violence in the Brighton Greens @ 960 McCourtney Rd. STE. G Grass Valley, 95949. Upstairs in the Community Room. 10am-1:00pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
You get unlimited talk, text, and data. As well as unlimited international calling to 69 countries. List of the 69 countries here: www.net10wireless.com/il…
The free smartphone is the Alcatel TCL A2:
- OS: Android 10
- Screen size: 5.5-inch
- Resolution: 960 x 480
- CPU: 1.8GHz Quad-core processor
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB
- Battery: 3000mAh, non-removable
- Rear camera: 8MP
- Front camera: 5MP
Full review here: tracfoneusermanual.net/t…
You will get a Verizon or AT&T SIM card depending on stock. You can tell by the first 5 numbers of the ICCD # on your phone box:
- 89148 Verizon
- 89012 TMobile
- 89014 ATT
You need proof of address, and proof of eligibility. Here are some things you can use:
You need one of these :
National school lunch program
SSI Awards letter
Your 2020 tax return. Cannot be hand written. You must make less than 28,000 per year.
SafeLink Proof of Address
• Recent utility bill with name and address
• Current income statement from an employer,
paycheck stub, or w-2 with name and address
• Prior year’s state, federal, or tribal tax return with name and address
• Current mortgage or lease agreement with name and address
• Unexpired California drivers licence
• Unexpired government, state, or tribal issued ID
• Government assistance program documents with name, address and effective dates
• Statement of benefits from a qualifying program with name, address and effective dates
• Retirement/pension statement of benefits with name and address
• Unemployment/workers’ compensation statement of benefits with name address and effective dates . Cal-Fresh and Medi-Cal verification of benefits form with name, address and effective dates • Verification of receipt of Cal-fresh with name address, and date
• We can also use a “Verification of services letter” from a nonprofit. Make sure it has your name that matches your eligibility card. They will write in the letter that you are a client of theirs and receives assistance from their program. Make sure the name is printed, and the address is prominently displayed on organization letterhead.
If the address is not a valid residential address, you will need one of the below proofs:
· Recent Utility bill with the consumer’s name and address (not older than 90 days)
· Current income statement from an employer, paycheck stub, or W-2 with the consumer’s name and address
· Prior year’s state, federal, or Tribal tax return with the consumer’s name and address
· Current mortgage or lease statement with the consumer’s name and address
· Unexpired driver’s license
· Unexpired government, state, or Tribal issued ID
· Government assistance program documents with the consumer’s name, address, and effective date
· Statement of benefits from a qualifying program with the consumer’s name, address, and effective date
· Retirement/pension statement of benefits with the consumer’s name and address
· Unemployment/workers’ compensation statement of benefits with the consumer’s name, address, and effective date
Once you have your phone
Swipe right to access your home screen
Your new number will be in your text messages from 611611.
Make a call or text once a month to keep the service active.
Charge with included charger.
Look out for the pink letter welcoming your to the program.
Your recertification letter will come in 11.5 weeks.
It will take 5 days for ebb, your unlimited data and international calling to kick in.
Call 611 for customer service
Cancel it right away if you lose it. 1-800-safelin. Or call them to buy a new phone or sim card. I can give you a new phone 90 days after you cancel your service. Or, you can switch companies to get a new phone right away.
SafeLink uses NET10 sim cards. If you need a new one.
You can almost always port your old number in. It’s a federal law. More info here: www.fcc.gov/consumers/gu… Call 1800-safelin from a different phone.
Text 611611 one of the keywords found here: dsweb.safelink.com/61161…
SPEED To check if your data speed has been reduced, text the word SPEED to 611611
MINC To change your phone number, text the word MINC to 611611 or click here.
USAGE To see your current usage, text the word USAGE to 611611 or click here.
CHAT To get help through chat, text the word CHAT to 611611 or click here.
SUPPORT If you are experiencing issues with your service, text SUPPORT to 611611 or click here.
APP To download My SafeLink App, text the word APP to 611611 or Download your My Account app here: sflnk.co/L71Q4XZ
Free phones Nevada City, Grass Valley, Cedar Ridge, North San Juan, Penn Valley, Chicago Park, Camptonville, etc…